The innovative SUPER INOX stainless steel shelving series provides a comprehensive answer to modern hygiene standards and corrosion resistance requirements for the food industry, as well as pharmaceutical and chemical sectors.
The shelving system is suited for applications in refrigerated cell, industrial kitchen and food preparation industries as well as pharmaceutical and corrosive chemicals processing laboratories. It is also highly suited for interior design and shop fitting purpose.
SUPERINOX is adaptable to any requirement or dimension.
This system has been designed to hinder the formation of condensation or water stagnation and can be supplied both with smooth or slatted shelves.
The upright profiles are closed box sections providing connection locations for beams and spacer bars as a constant pitch of 16.5 mm rising for the full height profile.
Beam, secondary beams and spacer bars are smooth on all top faces, containing open drainage slits on the undesired of the profiles, thus simplifying cleaning procedures. Numerous accessories are also available as hooks, height adjustable stainless steel foot plates, plastic top caps, reinforced beams for corner units and many more.
SUPERINOX Qualities & Benefits
- Clip together components for ease and speed of assembly
- Bolted frames and boltless “clip-in” horizontal storage levels
- Extensive range of bay widths, depths and heights to suit every application
- Inter-changeable accessories available for today versatility
- Lightweight system combining strength and flexibility with load capacity
- Multi-tier and floor supporting capabilities
- Excellent price competitiveness for best value